What is the Workshop About?
How do you make sense of impact assessment and begin to uncover your volunteer programmes’ impact? Confidently conduct an effective impact assessment as you:
- Learn impact assessment fundamentals to develop strategic volunteer partnerships.
- Learn how to design outcomes and indicators of impact.
- Practice how to analyze and report impact data.
- Get a copy of the Volunteer Partnerships Impact Assessment Toolkit with its resources and sample outcome bank.
What Participants Like about the Workshop & Impact
Here are some feedback from some of the workshop participants:
Concise yet comprehensive coverage of essential techniques for a robust impact assessment. Especially commendable, given need to move training online within such a short timeframe! Was engaged throughout.
This is such an innovative way of holding workshops digitally and online! Kudos to James for coming up with such a great alternative and being adaptable in the face of uncertain condition that we have here right now in Singapore due to COVID-19. I find it very interactive, especially the (groupwork) portion where we can share our ideas using digital post-its. Great job, James!
Trainer was engaging and we are able to do activities via online mode. Good effort, James!
The session gave me a different perspective for measuring the impact of volunteerism in an organisation. Instead of just looking at the outcome which usually relates to quantifying results, impact indicators such as quality results are equally important.
It helps me to identify what specific outcome that I am looking into when designing the indicators.
Great explanation and slides, easy to understand and follow.
Logical approach to impact measurement. Provides a springboard for further thought and exploration.
- Volunteer Programme Managers who are keen on in-depth training on how to understand and measure the impact of their organization’s volunteer partnerships programme.
- Volunteer Programme Managers with at least 6 months.
Touchpoints of Workshop
Some of the topics covered in this course would include:
- What is Impact Measurement
- Volunteer Partnerships Impact Assessment (VPIA) Toolkit Onboarding
- Outcome Identifications
- Outcome Selection
- Indicator Design
- Data Analysis
- Impact Reporting
Modes of Learning
- Classroom Instructor-led Learning
- Group Discussions
Meet Your Instructors
The workshop is facilitated by advanced volunteer management professionals and trainers. Click to find out more:
When & Where is the Workshop?
To be advised
|Time:||To be advised|
- Early Bird Fee (for registrations received by 6 Mar 2020): $150 per participant (U.P. $300)
- Regular Fee: $180 per participant (U.P. $300)
Registration & Closing Date
- Only 20 learning places are available.
- Please take note of the following deadlines :
- 6 Mar 2020 – Closing date for Early Bird Fee
- 25 Mar 2020 – Registration Closing Date
- The registration form will take you about 5 minutes to complete.
- Please have the following information ready for registration:
- Participant’s Full Name
- Participant’s Designation
- Participant’s Email
- Sector Served
- Payment Contact Person
- Payment Contact Person’s Email
- Payment Contact Person’s Contact
- Acceptance of Policies
- Please contact James at email@example.com or call HP: 9058-5925
- You can review the Training Acceptance, Transfer & Refund Policy here.