Begin strategizing volunteer partnerships to resource your organization for success and impact in the post-COVID-19 world.
What is it about?
COVID-19 dramatically changed the way we work, travel, how we go about our lives and now the way we change-make as well. As we await the successful development of the vaccine, social purpose entities are beginning to feel the heat of having to stay updated with changes, effectively meet needs, delivery service, garner support and raise funds amidst the various safe distancing measures in place.
- Emmaus Strategies, winner of the Brands for Good award
- bantu, winner of the President’s Challenge Social Enterprise Award 2019
What is covered?
- How to evolve and strategize our volunteer partnerships to resource our organization in the new normal
- Best practices in data management to support volunteer partnerships in the new normal
- Resources to take your volunteer programmes to the next level
There will also be an opportunity for community brainstorming and learning.We will also be launching and releasing the new and updated editions of Emmaus Strategies’ Interactive Programme Assessment & Strategy Companion (iPASC) and the Volunteer Engagement Crisis Response Plans and you can be among the first to preview it.
- Volunteer Managers
- Program staff who work with volunteers
- Senior management staff/board members keen on growing strategic volunteer partnerships in their organizations
When & Where is the Session?
|21 Aug (Fri)
Can’t make these dates? Join our mailing list to be updated about the next run.
|3.00pm-4.15pm (Singapore Standard Time)
See this in your timezone
Instructions to join the webinar will be shared once your registration is accepted.
About “Practically Thriving”
“Practically Thriving” is a learning series started by Emmaus Strategies which provides bite-sized learning sessions on topics that matter in helping people, families, organizations and communities to thrive for good.
The focus of each session is on equipping learners and organizations with powerful perspectives and practical handles for the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and areas addressed by Emmaus Strategies in their mission.
James is the Lead Thrive-Synergist & Founder of Emmaus Strategies, an award-winning Social Enterprise.. A social worker by profession, James has a passion for helping people, organizations and communities grow and thrive for good. With more than 15 years of working experience in the social services in people management, James worked with charities such as The Salvation Army and Care Corner Singapore and led efforts to enhance non-profits capability and grow impact through strategic volunteer partnerships. Through the years, he was involved in various organizational development projects and worked closely with members of the management and operations team, to ensure the effective recruitment, selection, deployment, equipping, engagement, retention and partnerships with the unsalaried workforce of these non-profits. He continues to speak extensively on these topics of burnout prevention and management and of strategic volunteer management at conferences, talks and has also been featured in media and publications.
- Complimentary webinar
Joining the Webinar
- Limited places are available for each session.
- Deadline for Indication of Interest: 5pm, 18 Aug or when webinar registration is full. Signup today to get on the guest list.
- Can’t make these dates? Join our mailing list to be updated about the next run.
- If this is useful, share it (http://tiny.cc/Pract-Thrive) with other social purpose entities
- Please contact James at firstname.lastname@example.org or call HP: 9058-5925