Share Personal Stories with #SGwholecommunities
— Collated from public domain at https://www.facebook.com/groundupinitiative/posts/2800647870015832 as at 12 Feb 2020 —
In spite of uncertainty, everyone can do something. As we absorb all the content and information coming in, we want to start a movement to balance the stories that are driving our emotions. To help with the fear. And we hope this makes a better Singapore, both online and offline. If you care and are willing to help, JOIN US.
WHAT CAN I DO NOW?
– Take a closer look around your environment. Chat with the people you encounter.
– Share personal stories that you know that will help encourage all of us.
– On Facebook and Instagram, hashtag #SGwholecommunities and make your post public.
– Even if it is a post by other people, share and #SGwholecommunities. Make it more visible!
GUIDELINES WHEN LISTENING AND SHARING
– All of us are equal.
– Your ‘enough’ and my ‘enough’ may be different. Let’s hold space for that.
– Have compassion, empathy and kindness for people going through our situation with different behaviours.
We’re all in this together. We know more things are going to come up, and we want to share more parts of the everyday story you are hearing, to start a positive momentum going!
With immense gratitude!