Free COVID-19 Event Advisory Template
With the World Health Organization declaring COVID-19 as a pandemic and countries putting in place more social distancing and precautionary measures to curb the further spread of it, Emmaus Strategies has also reviewed how we will proceed with our programmes from here and we would like to also share some resources below.
- We will continue to do what we can to build capabilities in people, organizations and communities primarily through online means e.g. webinars and content development.
- Should face-to-face events be necessary for effective learning and the situation allows for the event to continue, we will put in place advisories and measures to ensure the well-being of all participants, our team members, our partners and our community at large. These would include:
- COVID-19 & Admittance Policy
- COVID-19 Event Advisory
- Contactless Check-In and “Fit-to-Attend” declaration process
- Closely working with the venue hosts to ensure the well-being of all participants and to also provide needed support in the event a participant becomes unwell during the event.
- As part of our efforts to support our community, we are also providing the Event Advisory Template (in PowerPoint file format) for your download, so you can edit it, add your company logo and use it as needed. We believe this will be helpful for small-scale events, where social distancing and precautionary measures have already been put in place, to prevent possible transmission of the disease.