Don’t burn out; keep yourselves fueled and aflame.” ~ Romans 12:11a (MSG)
Emmaus Strategies is an award-winning social enterprise founded on Christian values. We are a small social enterprise with a big dream of building people, families, organizations and communities to thrive for good. We believe that everyone, every family, organization and community can live out the best version of who they are meant to be and be a force for the greater good. As such, our team works strategically to “fuel good” through all we think and do.
For mental well-being, we go beyond stress management to empower individuals, organizations and communities to be resilient, so they can prevent and overcome burnout and thrive in life. For strategic volunteer partnerships, we grow more good in our community by building social purpose entities’ and volunteers’ effectiveness through our training and consultancy programmes.
We are a Business for Good, a social enterprise member of The Singapore Centre for Social Enterprise (raiSE), a part of A Good Space and a double honouree for Brands for Good 2019 (Business Model as well as Social Giving & Engagement) under the Community category.Mental Well-Being Programmes Strategic Volunteer Partnerships ProgrammesMedia Features
Every individual, organization and community living out the best version of who they are meant to be and be a force for the greater good.
Emmaus Strategies “fuels good” by journeying with and building people, families, organizations and communities so they can thrive for good.
Sustainable Development Goals
The United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) are the blueprint to achieve a better and more sustainable future for all. They address the global challenges we face, including those related to poverty, inequality, climate change, environmental degradation, peace and justice
As we “fuel good” through our mission, we are also helping to address the following SDGs:
- GOAL 3: GOOD HEALTH AND WELL-BEING
Ensuring healthy lives and promoting the well-being for all at all ages is essential to sustainable development.
- GOAL 8: DECENT WORK AND ECONOMIC GROWTH
Sustainable economic growth will require societies to create the conditions that allow people to have quality jobs.
- GOAL 11: SUSTAINABLE CITIES & COMMUNITIES
Making cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable through empowering social purpose entities to level up their capability, thereby also helping to achieve other SDGs being addressed by their organizations
Emmaus Strategies’ logo depicts a flame with a red spark in the middle waiting to be kindled. It is also a stylized upward “E” which depicts how we can level up our God-given purposes for the common good.
Our Core Values
- Purpose – we are a people guided and led by purpose, as we move with Emmaus to grow individuals, organizations and communities.
- Person-centredness – we are a people who listens we are respectful and authentic because we believe everyone is capable of growing into the version of who they are meant to be.
- Cheer – we are a people of joy; we believe in having fun and bringing cheer while we work.
- Harmony – we are a people committed to living a harmonious life as we fulfil our roles in our families, work and our community.
- Integrity – we are a people who is honest, truthful, upright and firm in adhering to morals and ethics.