“Don’t burn out; keep yourselves fueled and aflame. ~ Romans 12:11a (MSG)
… Didn’t we feel on fire as he conversed with us on the road, as he opened up the Scriptures for us?” ~ Luke 24:32 (MSG)
As a Social Enterprise founded on Christian values, Emmaus Strategies is on a social mission to multiply good. We position ourselves to provide solutions to individuals and non-profit organizations to level up; to fulfil their potential for their purposes.
We are also a Business for Good and a social enterprise member of The Singapore Centre for Social Enterprise (raiSE).
Every individual, organization and community living out the best version of who they are meant to be.
Emmaus Strategies “fuels good” by partnering and journeying with people and organizations to help them thrive for good.
Emmaus Strategies’ logo depicts a flame with a red spark in the middle waiting to be kindled. It is also a stylized upward “E” which depicts how we can level up our God-given purposes for the common good.
Our Core Values
- Purpose – we are a people guided and led by purpose, as we move with Emmaus to grow individuals, organizations and communities.
- Person-centred – we are a people who listens we are respectful and authentic because we believe everyone is capable of growing into the version of who they are meant to be.
- Cheer – we are a people of joy; we believe in having fun and bringing cheer while we work.
- Harmony – we are a people committed to living a harmonious life as we fulfil our roles in our families, work and our community.
- Integrity – we are a people who is honest, truthful, upright and firm in adhering to morals and ethics.