“Don’t burn out; keep yourselves fueled and aflame. ~ Romans 12:11a (MSG)
… Didn’t we feel on fire as he conversed with us on the road, as he opened up the Scriptures for us?” ~ Luke 24:32 (MSG)
Emmaus Strategies is a social enterprise founded on Christian values. We believe that every individual, organization and community can live out the best version of who they are meant to be and be a force for greater good. As such, we work on a strategic model to “multiply good”; we pursue our social mission of “fueling good” by building people and organizations to thrive for good.
For example, in the area of mental well-being, we empower individuals and organizations to be resilient, so they can prevent and overcome burnout and do good. In the area of strategic volunteer partnerships, we help build both social purpose entities’ volunteer management capacity and volunteers’ effectiveness through training and consultancy programmes.
We are also a Business for Good and a social enterprise member of The Singapore Centre for Social Enterprise (raiSE).
Every individual, organization and community living out the best version of who they are meant to be and be a force for greater good.
Emmaus Strategies “fuels good” by journeying with and building people and organizations so they can thrive for good.
Emmaus Strategies’ logo depicts a flame with a red spark in the middle waiting to be kindled. It is also a stylized upward “E” which depicts how we can level up our God-given purposes for the common good.
Our Core Values
- Purpose – we are a people guided and led by purpose, as we move with Emmaus to grow individuals, organizations and communities.
- Person-centred – we are a people who listens we are respectful and authentic because we believe everyone is capable of growing into the version of who they are meant to be.
- Cheer – we are a people of joy; we believe in having fun and bringing cheer while we work.
- Harmony – we are a people committed to living a harmonious life as we fulfil our roles in our families, work and our community.
- Integrity – we are a people who is honest, truthful, upright and firm in adhering to morals and ethics.